In Team Topologies DevOps consultants Matthew Skelton and Manuel Pais share secrets of successful team patterns and interactions ...
Download steht sofort bereit
In Team Topologies DevOps consultants Matthew Skelton and Manuel Pais share secrets of successful team patterns and interactions to help readers choose and evolve the right team patterns for their organization, making sure to keep the software healthy and optimize value streams.
Team Topologies will help readers discover:
• Team patterns used by successful organizations.
• Common team patterns to avoid with modern software systems.
• When and why to use different team patterns
• How to evolve teams effectively.
• How to split software and align to teams. Autorentext MATTHEW SKELTON has been building, deploying, and operating commercial software systems since 1998. Head of Consulting at Conflux, he specializes in Continuous Delivery, operability and organization design for software in manufacturing, ecommerce, and online services, including cloud, IoT, and embedded software. He currently lives in the UK.
Organizing Business and Technology Teams for Fast Flow