This book provides a practical and strategic perspective on IT and cyber security for corporations and other businesses. Leading e...
Sie sparen CHF 20.00
Print on Demand - Exemplar wird für Sie gedruckt.
This book provides a practical and strategic perspective on IT and cyber security for corporations and other businesses. Leading experts from industry, politics and research discuss the status quo and future prospects of corporate cyber security. They answer questions such as: How much will IT security cost? Who will provide IT security? Can security even be fun? The book claims that digitization will increasingly pervade all areas of the economy, as well as our daily professional and personal lives. It will produce speed, agility and cost efficiency, but also increasing vulnerability in the context of public, corporate and private life. Consequently, cyber security is destined to become the great facilitator of digitization, providing maximum protection for data, networks, data centres and terminal devices.
Leading industry experts share their views on IT security Provides a blueprint for modern corporate IT security strategies Includes best practices and experiences from national and international corporations Autorentext Dr. Ferri Abolhassan is a member of the T-Systems Board of Management, responsible for the IT Division and Telekom Security. From 1985 to 1988, Dr. Ferri Abolhassan completed a bachelor's degree in computer science at Saarland University in Saarbrücken, Germany. After graduating, he worked at Siemens and IBM prior to completing his doctorate in 1992. He held various senior positions at SAP and IDS Scheer, before joining T-Systems in September 2008 as Head of Systems Integration and a member of the Board of Management. In late 2010, Abolhassan took on the role of Head of Production, before becoming Director of Delivery in 2013. In January 2015, Abolhassan was appointed Director of the T-Systems IT Division, with responsibility for approximately 30,000 employees and some 6,000 customers. Moreover, to address new IT imperatives, Deutsche Telekom has created an organizational unit for security solutions, to be headed up by Abolhassan. The new business will combine all of Deutsche Telekom's security activities, and will market its cyber security offerings. Klappentext Authors from the fields of politics, business, research and development examine the issue of security in this book. What will it cost and who will provide it? Can security perhaps even be fun? Digitization is permanently changing how we live and work. It is associated with speed and cost efficiency improvements, but it also increases the vulnerability to attack of both individuals and enterprises. To ensure that digitization can continue to drive efficiency, the maximum possible protection of data, networks and data centres, as well as devices and sensors in the Internet of Things, is essential. Humans and human behaviour are key to this, which is why future security concepts will have to be easy to use for everyone - from pensioners, housewives and students to small businesses and major corporations. Content
* Security: The Real Challenge for Digitalization
* Security Policy: Rules for Cyberspace
* Data Protection Empowerment
* Red Teaming and Wargaming: How Can Management and Supervisory Board Members Become More Involved in Cybersecurity?
* CSP, not 007: Integrated Cybersecurity Skills Training
* Secure and Simple: Plug-and-Play Security
* Cybersecurity What's next? The Editor Dr. Ferri Abolhassan is Director of T-Systems International GmbH, responsible for the IT Division and Telekom Security. He has authored various publications on IT markets and trends. Inhalt Security: The Real Challenge for Digitalization.- Security Policy: Regulations for Cyberspace.- Data Protection Empowerment.- Red Teaming and Wargaming.How can Management and Supervisory Board Members Become More Involved in Cybersecurity.- The Law and its Contribution to IT Security: Legal Framework, Requirements, Limits.- IT Security: Stronger Together.- The German Security Market: Searching for the Complete Peace-of-Mind Service.- CSP, not 007: Integrated Cybersecurity Skills Training. Human Factors in IT Security.- Secure and Simple: Plug-and-Play Security.- Cybersecurity - What's Next.- Conclusion.